We can offer Drone Surveying for a fraction of the cost of sending an engineer down a lift shaft or tunnel in breathing apparatus, or to inaccessible environments.
Our Drones have successful photographed, mapped and provided thermal and point cloud imaging for roofs and buildings in much less time than it has cost to erect scaffolding and at significantly lower costs.
Point Cloud information is gaining increasingly more popularity in the surveying sector as it can offer high resolution imagery of a defined area, plus because this information is digital, it can be evolved into 3D topography images or CAD drawings. We are now currently offering these services to the Insurance and Construction sectors that need to deliver reconstruction of buildings and dwellings to its original design.
Larger construction and development companies have long seen the benefit of these services as we can assist in calculating delivery of materials, material holing on site, plus of course thermal imaging and site levels based on Geo-mapping.
LiDAR/Point Cloud modelling
With years of experience in point cloud data/aerial photography we can offer the following services:
- Topographical Mapping
- Online imagery and point cloud viewing
- Road and highway infrastructure Mapping
- Underground utility mapping
- As-Built Drawing creation & proposed design modelling.
- Classification of Bare Earth & vegetation, buildings, bridges
- DTM, DSM and Contour generation
- Asset management
- Rail infrastructure and asset management
- 3D modelling and 3D Feature extraction